Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Several Q's
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
Rich Barchfield
A couple of items: first, is there a new template for SLI’s BNSF Scenic v2 - the upgrade version of the route?
Second - I was going to ask if anyone is working on - what I consider to be the best MSTS route ever - SLI’s Seligman 2? But I see several people are – thanks to them. Unfortunately, this wonderful route currently only has a half a dozen activities.
Finally, I recently installed the Potash route to run templates with Green River - in my SLI mini route folder - but it didn't work right out of the box because I am missing the 'daysky.ace'. I may be missing more but that is as far as I’ve been able to go in opening an activity. Any ideas on getting that missing ace (and maybe others)? I’ve tried installing the route twice and I’ve run the ‘Installme.bat’.
Thanks in advance for the kind help, Rich

jrmeindl
The file 'daysky.ace' is a file included with Train Simulator install. You should be able to copy it from any of the other routes. Open one of the route folders and look in the folder 'EnvFiles\Textures' for daysky.ace. Copy it and then paste in the folder 'EnvFiles\Textures' for the Potash route. That should solve that issue.

Jim
dgionet
Hi Rich,

Just to confirm there is a template available for the SLI BNSF Scenic 2 ( in the templates page). The package is good for both the full install and upgrade versions. There are lots of details in the readme file. Make sure to read before use of the templates.

Here's the forum topic posted of the route template:

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=664

Also to confirm some progress already made for the Seligman 2 route. Some details in the topic.

Thanks Jim for the follow up with Rich for the GR & Potash templates
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.