Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "0" Track Location
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
AT RR

Steve,

I'm working on a new template and when I crunch the numbers one of the sidings comes up with a track number of "0", This is "0" number shows up in both "csv" files.

My question is a "0" track a real number? 

Thanks,

Peter   

nbeveridge
I had this happen on some route once before.  As I remember, a "0" track number doesn't work.  I do not remember if we fixed it, or if we just deleted it from the template.  Steve???
AT RR

Norman,

This is an old template I'm updating for AG3. Last night I looked into the problem and the old template had the industry listed as "10" not "0" as generateded by AG3.  I editied the my new csv files to reflect the old number and then did a test run and the work finished with out problem. I will need to switch this industry more to see if this is a good fix.

Thanks,

Peter

sgdavis

Thanks.  Also if you get a track 0 as the actual track number (not the name of the track) try changing it to 1.  All sidings actually have two numbers.  You would need to change any railcars in the SWLACT file that show to be on track 0 to be on track 1 also.

In AG4 we will store both numbers for each siding and this will eliminate this annoyance that sometimes crops up.

Cheers,

Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.