Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MacTier
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
bandorr2000
The release of the scenic upgrade of this route prompted me to run some new activities. Noticed all my previous ones were NB runs, so Decided to run SB from Mactier to the yard. After generating an activity, my train actually started at Craighurst. Deleted, thinking I set up the wrong path. Generated another train, path Mactier to lambton. My train is to do some interchange work with the BCRY at utopia, then terminate in Lambton. Started activity, and was at Craighurst again. Any thoughts. As this template has been around for some time, is this unique to me? Or am I doing something wrong. I'd really like the SB activities to start at Mactier. Thanks
dgionet
Hi Glenn,

Have downloaded the Mactier route from SLI and have installed it in a completely different MSTS folder ( I called it Train Simulator-MINI ROUTE MASTER) to make sure not to mingle with the other MSTS folders download from the TS or MLT-Mophouse sites. Have transferred the TRAINSET folder to this MSTS folder and installed the templates files to this new folder.

I have generated successfully an act for the SB from Mactier. The act also started as planned at Mactier.

I have checked in the AE and have found no broken paths installed with the route downloaded from SLI.

Have also reloaded the act file from the original Mactier route in its MSTS folder and also started successfully my act in Mactier too.

I may suggest to delete the template files and re-install it since the paths look OK on my side.
bandorr2000
Thought it might be on my end, but wanted to make sure. Thought it odd no one else had this happen. Hmmmm. Guess I'll remove the template, then reinstall. Thank you.
bandorr2000
Removing all of the old template files (Activities, Paths, Services and Traffic ), downloading a fresh copy of the Template from the site here, and re-installing the Template did the trick. No clue what went wrong the first time. Ah, the mystery of MSTS. All is well, thank you again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.