Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boston and Maine 3
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
AT RR
Just a heads up.

I down loaded the Boston and Maine 3 route. Just an FYI if some one makes a template there are many un-marked sidings, none of the yard tracks on Boston, Lawrence, or Portland have markers including many of the industries along the line. If some one does make a template I would recommend using the original cars as used in the original Boston & Maine template as the current route uses almost a 99% new rolling stock and I for one may not use the route due to all the downloads needed.

Yes I do have Activity Master and may crunch new rolling stock to make the route work.

Its too bad as the original route was fun but this one looks like it was rushed and never finished.

The track is as accurate for most part and I ran the route from Boston to Portland with out problems using a DAR Budd car.

This is the railroad I grew up with as I live north of Boston and none of the towns or landscaping from Lawrence to Boston looks like the area .

Peter
xpdingo
QUOTE(AT RR @ Jun 16 2013, 07:38 AM) *
Just a heads up.

I down loaded the Boston and Maine 3 route. Just an FYI if some one makes a template there are many un-marked sidings, none of the yard tracks on Boston, Lawrence, or Portland have markers including many of the industries along the line. If some one does make a template I would recommend using the original cars as used in the original Boston & Maine template as the current route uses almost a 99% new rolling stock and I for one may not use the route due to all the downloads needed.

Yes I do have Activity Master and may crunch new rolling stock to make the route work.

Its too bad as the original route was fun but this one looks like it was rushed and never finished.

The track is as accurate for most part and I ran the route from Boston to Portland with out problems using a DAR Budd car.

This is the railroad I grew up with as I live north of Boston and none of the towns or landscaping from Lawrence to Boston looks like the area .

Peter

Peter:

With your background and knowledge of the route it might be a perfect template for you.

Pete
AT RR
QUOTE(xpdingo @ Jun 16 2013, 09:51 AM) *
Peter:

With your background and knowledge of the route it might be a perfect template for you.

Pete

Pete,
The problem with doing the template is I have no experiance in adding and moving markers markers. All the templates I have done in the past all of the sidings were well defined and marked.
The other problem is lack of free time.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.