Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Templates Page
Skyline User's Forum > > Templates
dgionet
Hi to all,

Since the move of the skyline website to a new host this fall, it has been recently noticed that there are some missing templates in the templates page. About 20 of my templates are missing in the templates page. Among them are the BNSF Scenic 2.01, Blue Comet, MILW Gap routes, just to name a few.

Steve and I will be working to re-load the missing templates in the templates page, one by one within the next weeks. In the meantime, let be know by PM if your desired template(s) is (are) missing. I will make the ones requested to be uploaded ahead of the remaining ones.

Thanks again Steve for your assistance and to our users for your interest in our templates
sgdavis
QUOTE(dgionet @ Jan 22 2015, 07:14 PM) *
Hi to all,

Since the move of the skyline website to a new host this fall, it has been recently noticed that there are some missing templates in the templates page. About 20 of my templates are missing in the templates page. Among them are the BNSF Scenic 2.01, Blue Comet, MILW Gap routes, just to name a few.

Steve and I will be working to re-load the missing templates in the templates page, one by one within the next weeks. In the meantime, let be know by PM if your desired template(s) is (are) missing. I will make the ones requested to be uploaded ahead of the remaining ones.

Thanks again Steve for your assistance and to our users for your interest in our templates

All,

I'll admit it has been a struggle moving this whole site to Go Daddy, but it is now done, and thanks to Denis re-sending the missing templates, I have now posted all of them. I will tell you that Go Daddy is WORLDS better than my previous hosting service, it is a huge relief to have this on their site. I have seen NO instances of problems or spam since moving to them.

Thank you all for your patience.

I know you are probably all aware of this, but, even though MSTS is a fairly old venerated simulator, the new Open Rails project will run all of these activities and routes with a faster, less problematic graphics engine. So I think there is still a very healthy future out there for these great routes and templates!

Thanks again for your patience and being a part of this community.

Sincerely,

Steve Davis

Skyline Computing

bandorr2000
Thanks for all you, Denis, and others do here. We DO appreciate it.
Conductor Chris
I will add my appreciation. Thank you!
Christopher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.