Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error loading track database CSV
Skyline User's Forum > > Activity Generator
Jeffrey Kraus-Yao
When I select the activity CSV the following error occurs:

Error input past end of file occurred while reading the Track DB file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\ROUTES\GM&OSS\ACTIVITES\SWLTDBgmossTemplate.csv

I have not edited either CSV file.
Jeffrey Kraus-Yao
The cause of the input past end of file problem was short sidings. The route, GM&OSS, was using sidings as mile markers. Removing sidings from the track database CSV file less than 2m in length resolved the problem.

Another problem was that track length was showing as region names. Some sidings had quote characters in their names. Removing these quote characters resolved this problem.
jrmeindl
Take a look at this post as well.

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/index.p...973&hl=file

There have been times that I have seen this. If you open the file in Excel, take a look at the columns and all the data. You might find some that are not in line with the rest. The SWLACT uses the columns A thru F. The SWLTDB uses columns A thru J. Anything beyond that will cause the program to give the 'end of file' error.

Jim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.