What IS Activity Master?
An Activity Master Demo Video is now available!
See for yourself how the program works, click
here to view the streaming video.
(Requires Windows Media Player version 9 or above.)
ActivityMaster is a new utility for Microsoft Train Simulator,
that gives users more control over all their MSTS Activities, including the
Weather, Season, Start Time, and most importantly, all rolling stock (cars and
engines) used in the activity. It sells for $14 US.
- Activity Master allows you to take control of your activities,
downloads, and rolling stock inventory. NEVER DOWNLOAD ANOTHER PIECE
OF ROLLING STOCK AGAIN just to run an activity!
- Put the cars and locomotives you downloaded and purchased to work in
ANY activities you have!
- Download and run activities from any author, WITHOUT downloading any
of the "required" rolling stock! Instead, run the activity with
your preferred freight or passenger cars and engines.
- Change the Weather, Season and Start Time for any activity.
All AI traffic is also changed by the same amount. Try out those "Night
- Print the briefing and work order for any activity.
- Substitute Steam engines for Diesel, or Electric, or vice-versa
(route must be electrified to run electric locomotives).
- Choose the locomotives you'll drive in any activity.
- Safely backs up activities and their consists before modifying them!
- Built in "Activity Restore" feature - if you don't like the changes
the program made, hit a single button to return everything back to it's
- View 3d pictures of the rolling stock and engines you're replacing
(if it's on your hard drive), along with 3d pictures of the rolling stock and
engines you'll be replacing them with, thanks to a new interface to Paul
Gausden's great freeware Shape View utility (used with Paul Gausden's
permission, THANKS PAUL!). You can get the free Shape View program
(Skyline Computing does not re-distribute this program).
|Activity BEFORE Processing
with Activity Master:
||Activity AFTER Processing
with Activity Master:
(Click Image for Larger Picture)
Read a thread on the 3D Trains Forum discussing Activity Master
here (the Activity Master discussion is towards the end of this
Go to the home page to order!
- After loading an activity, you see some useful
information about it:
- When you're ready to begin replacing the engines and/or
cars in the activity, you'll start with this "Master Control Screen":
- The "Modify Activity" Screen:
- Example of a Printed Briefing and Work Order for one of the
Default Marias Pass Activities:
Download the full User's Manual (as a PDF,
requires Adobe Acrobat reader), for free, here.